Preparing for Your Visit
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the information he needs to provide you with the best possible care. It also helps alleviate any anxiety you might feel prior to your appointment. Please read through this page to find valuable information on how to prepare for your office visit and what to expect when you visit.
Things To Bring
1. Your current insurance and/or medicare cards.
2. A list of your current medications
3. If you have the names, bring a list of any medications taken by mouth or applied to the skin for any skin condition prior to your visit.
4. Results of recent blood tests and previous skin biopsies are always helpful.
5. If you or a spouse or a friend is concerned about a specific skin lesion, consider marking it or photographing it both to help find it when you come in and to remind you to ask about it.
6. It’s ok, but not necessary, to make a list of problems or concerns you would like the doctor to address during your first visit.
7. The PDF’s of the forms below can be filled out at the time of your visit, but you will need to come ahead of time to do that. If your schedule is tight, you might consider printing them, filling them out, and bringing them with you.
8. Please feel free to call the office (813-253-2635) to discuss any questions or concerns about your visit with the staff. We work together as a team to help and serve you. Please feel free to reach out to us so that we can reach out to you.